What is the Best Basketball?
5. Spalding NBA Indoor/Outdoor Replica Game Ball $30
- Synthetic leather
- Easy to grip
- Lots of complaints about air leaking
- Thousands of counterfeits in the market
4. Spalding NBA Zi/O Indoor/Outdoor Basketball Size 7 $40 *BEST outdoor basketball
- Composite leather cover looks and feels genuine
- Full ball pebbling provides soft, tacky feel
- Good grip, lasts long
- Shape can easily deform
- Can get very slippery when used outdoors, dust, etc.
- Only one size
3. Spalding TF-1000 Classic Indoor Basketball $60-$80
- Soft touch and dry tack feel
- Advanced moisture control
- Great grip, great quality
- Highest price
- Different material can make it feel slippery
2. Wilson Evolution Indoor Game Basketball $55
- Superior grip
- Great feel and control
- Best-Selling Ball for High-school
- Perfectly balanced ball
1. Wilson NCAA Tournament Game Basketball $70 *BEST indoor basketball
- Official game ball for NCAA
- Technologically advanced composite leather
- Moisture absorbing cover
- Great feel and grip
- Best basketball
Taking care of your indoor basketball
- NEVER use an indoor basketball outdoors. The materials were specifically made for wooden indoor basketball courts.
- RESPECT your basketball. Some players get frustrated and kick their basketball. Do not this for your ball will get morphed.
- BASKETBALL BACKPACK with a Ball Compartment will not only help you secure your ball but will also help organize your gear.
- Size 5: Youth (27–28 in)
- Size 6: Women (28–29 in)
- Size 7: Men (29–30 in)