What is the Best Basketball?
5. Spalding NBA Indoor/Outdoor Replica Game Ball $40
- Synthetic leather
- Easy to grip
- Multiple complaints about air leaks
- Thousands of counterfeits in the market
4. Spalding NBA Street Basketball $15
- Lowest Price
- Great grip
- You get what you pay for
- Poor air quality
3. Spalding TF-1000 Classic Indoor Basketball $55
- Soft touch and dry tack feel
- Advanced moisture control
- Great grip, great quality
- Highest price
- Material can feel slippery
2. Wilson Evolution Indoor Game Basketball $50
- Superior grip
- Great feel and control
- Best-Selling Ball for High-school
- Perfectly balanced ball
1. Wilson NCAA Tournament Game Basketball $70
- Official game ball for NCAA
- Technologically advanced composite leather
- Moisture absorbing cover
- Great feel and grip
- Best basketball
Buying a Basketball
You can buy any of these basketballs online from Amazon or from the original manufacturer’s website. You can also go to your local sporting goods store.
Basketball Size, Age, Gender
|Age and Gender||Basketball Size|
|Women and girls age 12 and up|
Boys ages 12-14
|Women’s Official Size|
|Men age 15 and up||Men’s Official Size|
Taking Care of Your Indoor Basketball
- NEVER use an indoor basketball outdoors. The materials were specifically made for wooden indoor basketball courts.
- RESPECT your basketball. Some players get frustrated and kick their basketball. Do not this for your ball will get morphed.
- GET a Basketball Backpack With Ball Compartment to secure your ball.