Top 5 Basketballs For Indoor and Outdoor
In this article, we will be sharing with you our expertise on the best indoor and outdoor basketballs made in this decade. The top 5 basketballs are tested and used in official competitions.
The basketballs listed on this page will be universal for Men, Women, and Kids. These balls were manufactured with the same quality of material and durability for all sizes; make sure you check the size on the packaging before purchase.
- Size 5: Youth (27–28 in)
- Size 6: Women (28–29 in)
- Size 7: Men (29–30 in)
5. Spalding NBA Indoor/Outdoor Replica Game Ball $30
- Synthetic leather
- Easy to grip
- Lots of complaints about air leaking
- Thousands of counterfeits in the market
4. Spalding NBA Zi/O Indoor/Outdoor Basketball Size 7 $40 *BEST outdoor basketball
- Composite leather cover looks and feels genuine
- Full ball pebbling provides soft, tacky feel
- Good grip, lasts long
- Shape can easily deform
- Can get very slippery when used outdoors, dust, etc.
- Only one size
3. Spalding TF-1000 Classic Indoor Basketball $60-$80
- Soft touch and dry tack feel
- Advanced moisture control
- Great grip, great quality
- Highest price
2. Wilson Evolution Indoor Game Basketball $55
- Great feel, great quality, great grip
- Best-Selling Ball for High-school
- Perfectly balanced ball
1. Wilson NCAA Tournament Game Basketball $70 *BEST indoor basketball
- Official game ball for NCAA
- Technologically advanced composite leather
- Moisture absorbing cover
- Great feel and grip
- Best basketball
Taking care of your indoor basketball
- NEVER use an indoor basketball outdoors as the material were specifically made for wooden indoor basketball courts.
- RESPECT your basketball. Some players get frustrated and kick their basketball. Do not this this for your ball will get morphed.
- BASKETBALL BACKPACK with a ball compartment will not only help you secure your ball but will also help you organize all your gear.